8 wEEK DIABETES GROUP PROGRAM
Our 8 week Diabetes group program takes you through the importance of regular, structured exercise to help improve diabetes management. In particular we will teach you how to safely exercise, find exercises you can manage and enjoy doing, goal setting, progressions with your exercise and how different types of exercise affect your diabetes management.
- Initial Assessment prior to commencing program: involves thorough medical history, goal setting, fitness and functional assessment
- 8 weekly group exercise and education sessions on Mondays 9.30-10.30am at our Cremorne location
- Resistance band and home exercise program
- Program that is individualised to your current activity and fitness levels
- Re-assessment at end of program with Progress report and 'Where to Now' Plan
- Ongoing encouragement and support
Speak to us today about how you may be eligible to be referred by your GP, Medicare rebates may apply.
Register for our next program commencing Monday 10th of October by contacting 0419 287 631 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Initial Assessment prior to starting program is essential.
Anna is a facilitator for the Cancer Council’s ENRICH Program which is a Free exercise and healthy eating program for Cancer survivors, carers, partners and family.
As an exercise physiologist Anna educates people on how they can incorporate exercise into their lifestyles to help recover from cancer and return to a healthy lifestyle.
Please register you interest with the Cancer Council directly with the link below.
CLICK HERE: Cancer Council’s ENRICH Program
A program for individuals aged 55+ focusing on balance, strength, mobility& flexibility to keep you mobile and independent as you get older.
The program can either be undertaken 1 - 1, group classes within the community or retirement village; or as a home visit. Each individual entering the program undertakes an initial assessment and regular reassessment to track progress. Individuals are also provided with a personalised exercise booklet and advice if any extra equipment is needed.
Please contact us to find out more information email@example.com